The month of August brings a wide variety of entertainment to Vegas hotels. From music sensations like Celine Dion to hilarious comedians like Ron White, there’s a show for everyone in Vegas this month. You don’t have to be a guest at these hotels to enjoy the great entertainment, though it does make for a convenient way to spend your Vegas vacation.
Caesars Palace welcomes Celine Dion on selected dates from the 1st to the 19th. Paris Las Vegas hosts the Empire Comedy Club every Thursday, Friday and Saturday. The Palazzo brings the popular Discovery Channel “MythBusters” to life. There are many other talented stars coming to Vegas hotels this month. A complete list follows.
- 8/1 – 8/19: Celine Dion*
- 8/2 – 8/4: Empire Comedy Club Presents: Pete Correale
- 8/9 – 8/11: Empire Comedy Club Presents: Dom Irrera
- 8/3 – 8/4: Ron White
- 8/24 – 8/25: George Lopez
- 8/31: Jay Leno
- 8/3 – 8/4: Tim Allen
- 8/17 – 8/18: David Spade
- 8/5: Rock N Blues Fest with Johnny Winter, Edgar Winter, Rick Derringer, Leslie West, Savoy Browns & Kim Simmonds*
- 8/8: Beck*
- 8/19: Yes with Procol Harum*
- 8/6 – 8/12: Brad Garrett Comedy Club Presents: Darrell Joyce and Michael Somerville
- 8/17 – 8/19: Mythbusters: Behind the Myths Tour*
- 8/31 – 9/2: Mythbusters: Behind the Myths Tour*
- 8/18: Colbie Caillat and Gavin Degraw
- 8/31: Ziggy Marley
- 8/24 – 8/26: Amy Schumer
- 8/31: Whoopi Goldberg*
* Marks those shows that are appropriate for children. All other shows have a minimum age requirement ranging from 13 to 21 and older.
Head over to these hotels for these incredible music, comedy and other shows. They will all provide you with some of the best and most convenient entertainment options in Vegas. For other show options, try Motown Revue – Hitzville – The Show, BeatleShow and the Magic and Mayhem Show.