Get Ready for Spring with Six Flags Magic Mountain in Los Angeles!

March 24, 2014

San Diego, VME

Six Flags Magic Mountain

Spring is in the air, and it’s time for Spring Break! So come on out to Six Flags Magic Mountain in Los Angeles from April 12 to 20. This two-week length makes it easier for school-age children and young adults to take advantage of the awesome hours and warm weather!

At Six Flags Magic Mountain, you can enjoy the most heart-racing, thrill-inducing speed coasters in the world, so head out to the park for Goliath and Full Throttle! While you’re there, enjoy the delicious food and party treats like cotton candy and churros. Pick up some awesome souvenirs from the cool shops, or get your picture taken with your favorite Looney Tunes characters. There is no shortage on fun here at Magic Mountain!

Everyone is invited to share in the springtime fun with special hours every day from April 12 to 20. Open from 10:30 a.m. to 9 p.m. Monday through Saturday and to 8 p.m. on Sundays, Six Flags is ready to give you the Spring Break of a lifetime!

, , , ,

Subscribe to our RSS feed and social profiles to receive updates.

10 Comments on “Get Ready for Spring with Six Flags Magic Mountain in Los Angeles!”

1. Jonny M. Says:

I miss six flags, back when I use to live near Denver there was a six flags there and it was really fun. I think it would be really fun to hit up any six flags if you were close to one.

2. Kayla Says:

I love Six Flags! I’ve been to the one in Missouri but never the one in Los Angeles! Next stay at my house in Conroe my husband and I will be making a trip there!

3. Ana Says:

I haven’t been to Six Flags in so long id love to take my little man there.

4. Danielle Says:

I haven’t been to THIS specific Six Flags but I do hear that they have some awesome new rides this year.. such as the Green Lantern ride and the Backwards Batman ride. They also have a Superman ride and THE FLASH Speedforce ride.

5. Tammy Says:

I went to Magic Mountain when I was a teenager, I need to go back!

6. Jasmine Lynn Says:

This ride looks very fun.. have to try next time visit

7. nate Says:

this ride looks great gonna ride it next time I go

8. Danie Says:

Six Flags is the best! I love the one in Missouri, but it would be so much fun to go to LA on vacation and go here.

9. Crystal Says:

California sunshine and roller coasters??!! Count me in!! Magic Mountain is one of my favorite Six Flags locations! Fun guaranteed!

10. Savannah Says:

I love Magic Mountain! I used to live 20 minutes from there, and Log Jammer was our family’s favorite ride! It’s a great way to spend the weekend.