There is no better way to see Las Vegas than to explore the city with the Las Vegas Power Pass – it’s your admission ticket to all the best attractions, tours, and activities Vegas has to offer! Visit as many of the participating attractions as time allows while you have the Power Pass – you can explore more than 30 different attractions in all. Enjoy the use of a guide book, which will be included with each pass, so that you can learn about each attraction before deciding whether to visit it.
These attractions and more are available on the Las Vegas Power Pass:
- Hoover Dam Motorcoach Tour – Deluxe motor coach tour with hotel pick-up and drop-off.
- Las Vegas Natural History Museum – Free admission to museum.
- Madame Tussauds Interactive Wax Experience – Free admission to this one-of-a-king interactive experience.
- Nevada State Museum – Free admission, plus 20% museum store discount.
- Sky Zone Recreational Center – Two hours of open court jumping.
- The Legacy Tour at Grand Canyon West – Includes visitation permit and certificate, photo ops with Hualapai.
- Southern Nevada Museum of Fine Art – Free admission, plus 10% museum gift shop discount.
- Fashion Outlets of Las Vegas Shopping Tour – Round-trip shuttle service from the MGM, Planet Hollywood, Fashion Show. A value of over $800 in added discounts and special offers.
- Mid-Day Lake Mead Sightseeing Cruise from Lake Mead Cruises – Free admission to 90-minute cruise on a Mississippi River style paddle wheeler.