SeaWorld San Antonio Halloween Ideas

September 26, 2013

San Antonio, VME

SeaWorld Halloween

Autumn is here at last, and after a long summer, SeaWorld San Antonio is ready to celebrate the fall season and Halloween! Help support the SeaWorld Busch Gardens Conservation Fund with the Run for the Fund, and be sure to enjoy these great Halloween favorites!

On October 5, get ready for the fourth annual Run for the Fund, which benefits the SeaWorld Busch Gardens Conservation Fund! For an unforgettable run through SeaWorld San Antonio, participate in a 10K, 5K, or Family Fun Walk, and enjoy the view of sea lions, dolphins, wild birds, and reptiles. Help support conservation efforts around the world! After the race, every participant will get to enjoy the after-race festivities and never-before-seen Shamu show!

SeaWorld San Antonio is already getting ready for Halloween! On September 27, they begin to celebrate their Daytime Halloween Fun and Howl-O-Scream on every weekend. For kid-friendly shows and attractions, enjoy the Daytime Halloween Fun, where your kids can participate in trick-or-treating, watch Clyde & Seamore’s Monster Mix-Up, and experience Shamu’s Rockin’ Creep Show!

At 7 p.m., Howl-O-Scream begins, back this year like never before! The park’s “scare level” will become too intense for young kids, and this event is not recommended for children under 13. Check out the Frightmare Forest, where corpse creepers come out to bring your worst nightmares to life, sending you hovering on the edge of chaos and insanity. Also travel to the Den of the Departed, where the New Orleans Voodoo Queen has reclaimed her Louisiana cemetery, or to the S.O.S. Maze, where a twisted group of carnival misfits known as the Smiley Face Clown Gang has taken over! Be sure to look at the new haunted attractions: Blood Thirsty Vampire Bar and Prey: Where the Hunter Becomes the Hunted!

While visiting SeaWorld during the Daytime Halloween Fun and Howl-O-Scream, make sure everyone dresses up, but remember, only kids under 10 can wear masks.

, , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Subscribe to our RSS feed and social profiles to receive updates.

8 Comments on “SeaWorld San Antonio Halloween Ideas”

1. Ana Says:

This all sounds so exciting! I love fall it is my favorite time of year, and I especially enjoy 5K runs during this time of year. Howl-O-Scream sounds like a MUST do! :)

2. Naomi Says:

I absolutely LOVE San Antonio during the Halloween season, the weather is beautiful and there is so much to do and see! I went to celebrate Halloween at SeaWorld last year and it was the most fun I have had in a long time!

3. Madison Says:

That “scare level” sounds serious!!! I love being scared, but I don’t know if I could handle that! Great idea though!

4. Dana Says:

Howl-O-Scream sounds great! The clowns are probably a little too creepy for my liking though.

5. Stella Says:

I have never been to SeaWorld but this blog really makes me want to go check it out during Halloween! I really like the sound of the Frightmare Forest!!!!!

6. Katrina Says:

this would be soo much fun I bet its very interesting to see seaworld in the halloween theme and to see all the animals and mammals at night would prob be fun too

7. Melissa Says:

I love halloween and everything about it. The hawl-o-scream sounds like a lot of fun. I’m a bit of a baby when it comes to getting scared but I always just “go for it” because I’ll regret it in the end if I don’t. Makes for a more “eventful” halloween indeed:)

8. Jana Says:

Its always fun with Halloween comes around every year. My husband was raised in a very religious household, so it always tickles me when we as a family get to dress up as a theme. Maybe this year we can dress up as ” The Big Bang Theory.” But to dress up AND go to Seaworld is just icing on the top of the cake because who doesn’t love seeing live animals and learning more about them!!