May 8, 2012

San Antonio, VME

Vacations are expensive, especially when you want to take the whole family. To make your vacation easier, we’ve put together promotions for two of San Antonio’s top family activities; Six Flags Fiesta Texas and Enchanted Springs Ranch. Spend some time with the whole family in San Antonio now at more affordable prices.

Six Flags Fiesta Texas has several rides and attractions that the whole family can enjoy, and with our special promotional offer, when you buy one ticket you can get the second half price. Enjoy thrilling rides like the Boomerang, a super-coaster that’s nearly 20 stories high with loops and corkscrews that never seem to end…until you’ve done it all backwards! Also try the Superman: Krypton Coaster, which features twists and turns of nerve-shaking steel.

Rides for the younger kids in the family include classics like the Carousel as well as more interesting rides like the bouncing Buckarooz. Ride together on family-friendly rides like the bumper-car Fender Bender or the Scooby-Doo Ghostblasters.

There are also several concerts and live shows going on throughout the park over the summer, so be sure to check out any free events that may be happening during your scheduled visit.

The Enchanted Springs Ranch is a working ranch that stretches 86 acres, with re-enactors in western garb, old saloon-style buildings, unique animals and fun activities. With our promotion, two adults and two children can visit the ranch for one low price. See the fascinating ranch animals, which range from the everyday to the exotic, with horses and longhorn as well as red deer, the red-footed Egyptian geese, wallabies, emus and an Oryx.

The ranch was originally designed as a film and television set and now operates as a family attraction that includes a tractor wagon ride through the Wild Animal Park and a self-guided tour through the Old West Town and Texas History Exhibit. Each exhibit features actors and artisans who demonstrate the trades of the old west. You’ll see a blacksmith, gunsmith and undertaker among other things. You’ll even get to try a few trades for yourself. Be sure to keep an eye out for the ranch’s many shows, like Pistol Packin’ Paula, The Stunt Show and Gunslingers.

Here at Vacations Made Easy we realize that vacationing is not always wallet-friendly. With these helpful promotions, let us send you and your family to one of San Antonio’s top attractions.

Subscribe to our RSS feed and social profiles to receive updates.

15 Comments on “Money Saving Promotions at Six Flags Fiesta & Enchanted Springs Ranch San Antonio”

1. Josh Says:

Vacations are expensive, but i’ve always wanted to take the family to six flags, maybe now would be a good time to take advantage of the promotions.

2. Miranda Says:

Those would be super fun to go to and now that I know I can save some money doing it I may just have to pack up the family and head out!!

3. Caitlin Says:

I love Six Flags but haven’t been able to go in a while, especially because of the cost. I’d love to get the opportunity to go again, and I would definitely take advantage of this promotion.

4. Courtney Says:

I would like to go to Six Flags Fiesta Texas, i havnt been to Six Flags in so long i can bearly remember it, so i would def take my family to have fun w/out cleaning out the bank.

5. Emi Says:

I think it is great how there are promotions going right now for these attractions because family vacations can be super expensive! It is nice to know that there are places trying to help families out on the cost of their vacations.

6. Ashley Says:

I have been looking at the six flags day when its for the hearing impaired, b/c my mom cannot hear. I know she loves six flags I went when I was younger. So it’s great when there are promotions like so that give families a chance to take the trip they have been waiting for.

7. meagan Says:

Six Flags is so much fun! If you liek rollercoasters should go!

8. Jane Says:

That Boomerang sounds like it would be a blast! And then, after spending a day on thrilling coasters, relax at a ranch? Just what the doctor ordered.

9. sarah Says:

ive been here before and they were both fantastic.

10. Patricia Says:

I have been to the Six Flag in St. Louis,but never the one in Texas. I would love to go there one day when I visit Texas.

11. Victoria Says:

My husband and I are planning to drive to AZ this summer to visit my family, so maybe we should make a pit stop in TX.

12. Krystel Says:

Sounds like the perfect vacation. I have always wanted to stay on a ranch during a vacation. Can’t wait to visit.

13. sarah Says:

ive been here and its amazing!!!!!

14. kody Says:

The San Antonio park looks great! I wonder if its as good as the Six flags in St. Louis that I frequent…

15. Patricia Says:

San Antonio has a lot to offer and I would definitely love to visit the Six Flag there because I’ve been to St. Louis Six Flag often and would love to go to visit other ones.